American Society of Nepalese Engineers (ASNEngr) and Computer Association of Nepal-USA (CAN-USA) proudly announce
2013 Joint ASNEngr/CAN-USA Conference
(6th ASNEngr Annual Conference and Meeting and 6th CAN-USA Annual Development Conference)
Date: June 29-30, 2013
Venue: TBD (San Francisco Bay Area, California)
Hosted by: Computer Association of Nepal – USA
Engineers, scientists and others from closely related disciplines will gather to discuss on the recent developments in engineering and science, and their impact in technological, social and economic growth of a developing nation. The conference will be held in San Francisco, Bay Area (Silicon Valley) and hosted by CAN-USA.
Paper presentations are anticipated covering a wide variety of engineering, scientific and technology topics, including but not limited to, the following:
· Earthquake Preparedness & Disaster Relief
· Engineering Problems and Solutions
· Application of scientific/engineering technologies into practice (Knowledge share)
· Sustainability, Alternative/Renewable Energy, Clean-Tech
· Information Technology and Its Role in the Society
· Robust Design and Construction Practices
· Recent Advances in Research & Development in Engineering and Technology
· Telemedicine and its feasibility
· Technology, youth and innovation
· Other engineering and scientific topics of interest
Please mark your calendar now. This will be a great platform for technical presentations and professional networking.
Individuals interested in volunteering and individuals/businesses interested in sponsorship of the conference, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit: http://www.ASNEngr.org for more information on ASNEngr and its activities.
Visit: http://www.CAN-USA.org for more information on CAN-USA and its activities.